Monday, August 18, 2008

I would like to take this moment to welcome you to my humble abode here in Duarte, California. Not the most flattering view, but hey I live by myself and didn't have anyone to take the picture for me. Mom, I cleaned up for you. Just imagine that it looks like this ALL the time! :)

Behind me you will see the main entrance to my apartment and the kitchen. Next to the door is the picture that was signed by friends and family at my send off party. The camera is sitting on the window sill and the TV is across from the other couch and the door to the bedroom and bath next to that. Below are pictures that will take you on the full tour.

If they pictures leaving you scratching your head and you can't fully imagine what it looks like, then hop a flight and come on out for a visit! Well, the picture updloader is not working so well so... Check out Facebook for more pictures.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

As soon as I can afford a plane ticket...:)